Gotta Keep Trucking

Hey fellow Missians!

Hope this Wednesday evening finds you well.  I debated not doing another entry until August, but I decided to touch base with everyone for at least a little while.  Right now, I am sleepy, but I'm committed to working out today.  Perhaps soon I will bring myself to get up earlier and exercise like I used to; but until that time I have to do it after work. 

So I sit here in a stupor, getting prepared to get it crunk.  It's times like these, I like Missy's exercise routine--which is to sprawl out in the middle of the floor and watch other people sweat (other people=me).  But on a positive note, it's day two with no caffeine.  Yay me!!!!  Okay, time to work out now. 

From The Missy Show to you:  have a wonderful remainder of your Wednesday!!!!

Comments