The Sunday Shuffle

Happy Sunday, everyone!  Today has been about organization.  Even though Christmas 2013 has been gone for over six months now, I'm not proud to say that there were still some remnants of the holidays lingering in boxes strewn about my home office--and one of my unused bedrooms was fast becoming a closet.  So today, I made a commitment to getting my living environment organized (Missy should be proud of her mommy)!   Now I am happy to say that Christmas 2013 is officially put away (even though I'll be pulling it out again in about five more months-but I refuse to think about that), and my back bedroom is now just an empty room again.  Now I just need to stay on top of future topics for the show and maintaining my social media outlets.  Here's to all you procrastinators out there--I feel your pain.  But I'm working on it.  Thanks again for the love and support of the show and for Missy.  She's a bit anti-social, but that's just her tortitude!  She loves you all right back and thanks you for listening to her Mommy and Auntie D's show.  Have a cat-tastic Sunday!

Comments