Thursday

Greetings from The Missy Show!  This is your host J, sleepily typing at her computer and wishing she could be in bed with the covers over her head, pleasantly dreaming, while Missy's curled up at the foot of the bed.  Boy, would that be awesome.  But alas, I am elsewhere.  But that's okay.  I am working on making my dreams of sleeping in a reality--although when I have a lot of free time, I tend to wake up early and ready to go!  I supposed it's about joy.  For me, free time brings me joy.  I love having the whole day to myself to do with as I please.  I remember the good old days of working out and having Missy lazily watch me while she was either sprawled out in the floor or lying atop her cat condo.  It's not that I was doing something great with my life at that time (being directionless sucks), it's just that I had my days to myself.  Now the goal is to get back to that, but with awesome cash flow and a mission this time!  But it all starts in the mind, Missians.  That's a lesson I'm learning day by day.  But I'm very grateful for The Missy Show and for you all who support it.  I look forward to broadcasting each week.  D and I get to find out some really interesting information in our research--which we get to pass along to you.  I'm really excited about the possibilities for the direction of the show or potential spin-off shows.  So I'm going to stay in the excitement of the possibilities this morning instead of focusing elsewhere.  Here's to the Missy Show and to Missy!  I would say I'm placing my focus on Missy, but then I might get sleepier and jealous because I'm sure she's sprawled out on the couch or in a window seat with her eyes half closed.  Ah, the life of a cat.
Until next time......................................

Comments