A Sunday of Deletion

Happy Sunday, pet people!

I hope everyone has enjoyed their day so far.  It's been a lazy Sunday for me.  I didn't sleep so well last night, so I decided to tackle today Missy style--so I've basically just been lying around all day, cat-napping (surprisingly, no pun intended).  But alas, there were emails to respond to and emails to delete--not to mention chapters that won't write themselves--so, I got up to join the ranks of the productive people of the world.

On another note, Missy, Oreo, and Bopper (we also call her Bobbie, interchangeably), are doing well.  My mom reports that they are greedier than ever.  They're now into Friskee's Tasty Bits cat food (only the kind drenched in gravy); so anytime they hear the can opening, they are ready!  Missy always was a fan of cat food with lots of gravy--and apparently this kind even has cheese in it.  Who knew?  What ever floats their little furry boats, I say.

Well, we are at the close of another weekend.  I know.  Major sad faces.  But fret not.......as quickly as weekends go, they shall come back again.  Maybe we just have to get better at practicing making everyday a weekend day in our hearts (I know it's sappy--but maybe worth a try).  Although when you're sitting in a cubicle on Monday morning, waiting for business to open, it's not the easiest thing to imagine that it's Saturday morning instead.  I didn't say it was easy--maybe just worth a try.

This is your host J signing off..........................................

Comments