A Thursday with gusto!

Good day, Missians! 

We've finally come up with a topic for this Saturday's show.  After writing up the synopsis, I realized that we'd already done something similar back in March.  This week's show is entitled, "Animals Behaving Badly" and the one we did in March was called "Pet Problems".  But I feel like the dilemma can be easily solved.  For our upcoming show, we will touch on any pet behavioral issues that weren't covered or discussed on the other show.  Problem solved! 

If anyone wants to share some of their own pet bad behavior experiences, feel free to leave us a comment on our Facebook page--or even tweet us (we're versatile).  People who have been following our show for a while knows that Missy has had her share of pee-peeing issues.  Since we have discussed that on at least two shows, we won't be talking about litter box issues or doggie pee accidents.  I promise to keep it fresh and new--pinky swear.

On another note, I'm going into this Thursday with gusto!  I've already been doing some of my research this morning, accomplished some writing, and now posting a blog entry.  I'm on it!
So here's to wishing all of you out there a wonderful Thursday filled with gusto.  After all, we want to plow through today so that we can get to Saturday, right?  Just kidding.  Each day is equally special and has its own unique opportunities.  Let's seize each one.  Carpe diem!  I'm using a lot of exclamation points today, aren't I? 

At any rate, have an awesome day from J, Missy, and D!

See ya, Saturday!

Comments