Apologies

Happy Sunday, Missians!

I first off,

want to apologize for not putting up any Facebook links to go along with yesterday's show, and for not posting any pictures from the trip.  Let's just say that due to certain events, our trip was not as enjoyable as we had hoped.  We did accomplish what we set out to do, but things did not go as planned, (but alas, that's life).  So due to the unforeseeable events, I did not get to take any pictures this time, and was really just ready to come home.

I do hope that all of you enjoyed the show yesterday.  We do have brand new topics ready to go for next week (Heroic Pet Acts), and our 25th episode show (The Missy Show Review).  After doing this blog entry, I will go ahead and schedule those on our Blogtalk Radio page so that you can see the descriptions.  I will also go ahead and post a few links on Facebook regarding animals and the paranormal.

So once again, sorry for the inconvenience guys.  We missed you yesterday, and look forward to sharing all new episodes with you.  Missy, D, and I, all wish you a great Sunday evening!!!!

Comments