Got It!

Good morning, Missians!

Just giving you an update on my post from yesterday.  I did manage to get the "Pets and the Paranormal" episode uploaded.  So that will re-air this Saturday (since I had a schedule change and will have too much going on to do a live show).  D and I will really miss you guys, though.  I apologize for those of you who have already heard "Pets and the Paranormal", but try to look at it as a warm up for this coming October's episodes. 

The whole month of October will feature what we call our "Pet Spook-tacular" episodes.  All of the episodes will have a theme connecting pets and the paranormal.  Miss Evelyn, "the cat whisperer" may even return to share some more of her stories!  And don't forget, you will still be receiving tweets, blog posts, and Facebook updates during our one week hiatus. 

Because we are taking a week off, our special 25th episode will be pushed back by one week,  (I don't want to count this Saturday's episode because it will be a repeat).  So our 25th episode will now air Saturday, August 30th (who knows, we may even give you guys an hour on that one--we'll see).

I'm not going to go for a Thursday with gusto this time (last week, that went straight out the window).  But I'm hoping for myself and all of you, a relaxed, Bobbie style day (see pic below).

Your host J, signing off....................................................

 

Comments