More Missy Mondays

Top of the morning, Missians!

I hope this Monday finds everyone well--or at least better than I am.  I'm feeling a little under the weather, but alas, the blog must go on.  We had a great show on Saturday discussing heroic pets.  It was also awesome to have Vibrant Pets call in.  That was a pleasantly unexpected surprise.  We are currently in the works to have the president of Vibrant pets as a guest on the show.  We will keep everyone updated on the date and time.

Well, I hope everyone has a very Missy Monday.  Be laid back.  Take it easy.  Chase a few squirrels (just kidding--leave that to Missy), and enjoy your day.  As for me, in honor of Bobbie, (my mom's 20 year old cat who sleeps all day), I plan to take a cat nap. 

Here's to an easy-breezy Monday and to me feeling 1000 times better!

Until next time,
This is J, signing off...............................


Comments