The Skinny

Good mid-day, Missians!

Okay, here's the skinny on the status of this Saturday's episode.  Due to the itinerary of my upcoming Saturday excursion, I may not be able to squeeze in an episode of The Missy Show.  I've been trying to upload, "Pets and the Paranormal" to re-broadcast in place of what would have been our new Saturday show.  "Pets and the Paranormal", to date, has been our most popular episode, so I thought it might be a good idea to let it play again for any of our new listeners (it originally aired back in April).  But right now, myself and the RSS feed are not getting along.  I'm determined however, to get it done.  I will just have to wait until I get home. 

I've also toyed around with doing a Friday night episode again; but I think Friday is a popular night for people to be out on the town--which equals not many listeners.  When we did "Pets International" on a Friday night with guest host, Sarvat, the ratings weren't very good at all; however the next day, when we did our normal Saturday show, they went back up.  So not sure about another Friday night deal.  Who knows?  If I can't get upload "Pets and the Paranormal" or get the RSS feed to work, D and I may end up doing a Friday show.......then there is the alternative of having no show at all for one week.  I just don't like the idea of leaving our fans without their weekly dose of Missiness.

But I assure you, even if there is no show at all on Saturday, I will still keep you entertained with tweets, Facebook entries, and blog posts.  We don't want you to miss us.  There may be a part two to this posting.  I'll let you guys know how the uploading went.

Until then.........have a whiskery Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Comments