Totally Coked Out (The Orange Tabby Cat Edition)

Good morning, Missians!

Happy Whiskers Wednesday!  Just wanted to give you guys an update about the caffeine challenge I presented to myself about a month ago.  I am pleased to say, that so far I have not had any Red Bull since July 28th.  Yay, me!  But as of today, I have had a Coke. 

I've been feely pretty crappy the past couple of days and had to take something to help me sleep last night; so this morning, I was very groggy.  Since I'm not a coffee drinker and didn't want to cave in and get a Red Bull, I ended up drinking a Coke.  But I  promise I am going to keep it under control and not over do it with them, as I've done in the past.

On another note, while I was sitting in my car this morning waiting to go inside my building, I saw the prettiest orange tabby cat come out of nowhere. It was walking straight up to my car with its eyes locked on mine through my windshield.  It then proceeded to walk around to my driver's side door and continued to look through the window at me.  As I hit my lock switch to unlock the door, the kitty became more cautious and backed up a bit.  Before I could get out to see if it would let me get closer, it scampered off under my car.  After I'd gathered my things and locked the car, I looked under it, but saw no sign of him (don't know why I assumed it was a boy).  I've always thought of cats as good luck, so I choose to see my little visitor as a sign that I'm about to start feeling better and that things will be looking up soon.

One more thing...........

We're set and ready to go for this Saturday's 25th episode, "The Missy Show Review".  We also have our September 6th episode topic, "Family Friendly Pets".  So make sure you tune in for both of those.  On September 13th, we will be having a special guest from Vibrant Pets on the show (episode title tentatively, "Healthy Pets").  So just know we're looking forward to giving you all some fun and informative pet topics coming up this Fall.  So stay tuned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great Wednesday.  Missy demands it.

Comments