Unique Animal Bonds

It's Caturday again! 

Hope all my Missians are having a wonderful weekend so far.  Thanks once again to D for another great show.  In case you missed it, our topic today was about the special bonds that animals share with each other and with their human companions.  As usual, 30 minutes just wasn't enough time to cover all the information we had.  For those of you who've been listening to The Missy Show for awhile, you know that D and I carry on our show in a conversational format--and of course when you get two women talking, 30 minutes just won't do! 

On another note, I'm getting excited about the thought of our 25th episode coming up in a few weeks.  As of yet, we still don't have a definite topic, but we do have some things on the back burner (we just have to make a final decision); however, no matter what we decide to talk about, we have to keep the girl that inspired it all, as a central focus of the show--the lovely Missy! 

Be sure to check out the archives if you missed today's discussion.  Also check out our Facebook page for links about some of the stories discussed today.  I wish I had some pictures of Practical and Percy (my dogs I talked about in today's episode), but unfortunately, I don't think we have any that survived.  But I will be posting a part two to my entry "To All The Dogs I've Loved Before", and in that, I will write more in-depth about them.  Until I make that posting, to hear about their strong sibling bond that went beyond the grave, make sure you go back and listen to the show. 

Until next time.........

Enjoy your Caturday!!!!

 
 

Comments