A Sunday Kind of Love

Happy Sunday, Missians! 

Hopefully everyone has been having a great weekend.  I am sitting here getting my notes together for next week's show and brain storming about future episodes.  Playing on the TV in the background is an old horror movie from 1979 called "Salem's Lot".  It is based off a Stephen King novel.  I just remember being a very small child and being pretty terrified of it.  It was one of the few movies that seemed to even creep out my grandmother--who didn't scare very easily.  So when I saw that they were running the movie last night, I decided to record it (it's in two parts--it originally aired on network TV as a two part mini series).  So since it's broad daylight, and I am no longer 4 years old, I've decided to watch it again to see what all the fuss was about back in the day.  So far so good.  It's stood the test of time. Though I must say I'm not nearly as afraid now as I was then.  And choosing to watch it as I'm doing a blog post and dreaming up future episodes of The Missy Show, also make it a lot less terrifying.  LOL.

So as I type and write for you in a labor of love, I wish you all, a lovely Sunday.  May you have a Sunday kind of love like Missy and Oreo as they both were asleep side by side on my mom's washer yesterday.  Here's to a lazy, slow Sunday (unless, of course, you're at work).

Until next time, I'm your host J, signing off..........................................

Oreo (left) and Missy (on the right), trying unsuccessfully to get some laundry done.

Comments