A Vibrant, Frisky Friday

Happy Friday, Missians!

Today, I'm going to keep it short and sweet.  I just wanted to remind everyone to listen to our "Healthy Pets" episode tomorrow, featuring special guest, Mr. Lee Phillips, president of Vibrant Pets.
If you're interested in how supplements can improve the health and quality of life of your pets, this is definitely one you don't want to miss.  We will be airing at our normal time of 5PM, CT.

D and I are already getting ready for tomorrow's show, and surprisingly we actually have shows already scheduled thru the end of September.  And of course, we know what comes after that!!!  It'll be our October Pet Spooktacular episodes, all involving animals and the supernatural or animals and the Halloween season.

So unless I decide to do an evening edition (which I haven't lately), I will see you on the blog tomorrow evening/night after the show.  Have both a frisky and vibrant Friday!!!!!

This is your host J,
signing off..........................................................

blogtalkradio.com/shesatortie

Comments