Another Frisky Friday

Happy Frisky Friday, Missians!

Well we've made it to another Friday.  It seems we got to this one a lot quicker due to the short work week (you'll hear no complaining here).  Hopefully this morning finds everybody well, and ready to usher in another fun-filled weekend.  D and I are gearing up for tomorrow's show, "Family Friendly Pets".  So if any of you out there have small kids or babies and are considering getting a pet, be sure to tune in for some tips and advice.

Missy was in a very playful and frisky mood this morning.  At times she likes to wrap her front paws around people's legs and gently bite their ankles while she's being dragged as they continue to try to walk.  This morning was one of those times.  So needless to say, Missy is excited it's Friday just as much as we are, and she's starting her party early.  I, on the other hand, am with her in spirit, but I must reserve my official "partying" until 5:00PM.

One thing I must say though, is that I am so happy that it is starting to get darker and darker in the mornings when I leave for work!  I know that may be weird, but I have always loved that time of year where it still appears to be night when I leave out in the mornings.  Of course that will change when time is set back, but then I'll get to ride home in the dark when I get off!  That's what I love about standard time.  I love the fact that it's dark at like 5 something in the evening.  I didn't like that as a kid because it cut into my play time; but as an adult, I think it rocks!  It's just one of the many things I like about Fall.  It just has a lazy, laid back vibe, (sort of like Missy when she's lying sprawled out in the middle of the floor with her eyes half closed).

So until tomorrow, (unless I post an evening edition), have a fabulous frisky Friday!

Bobbie having a major snooze session.

Oreo taking it easy.
Missy being the diva she is.

Comments