First Day of Fall

Happy First Day of Fall, Missians!

I am very happy this morning!  My favorite time of year is now official.  It was even cool outside this morning--which for this area of the US, is pretty amazing in September.  I'm hoping we cool down much sooner this year (instead of it being nearly Halloween before anyone truly needs a jacket).

I'm really excited about our upcoming episode, "Little Known Pet Holidays and Observances".  It's the perfect kick-start to the holiday season.  And then of course, we will begin our Pet Spook-tacular Month starting in October.  Our first, pets and the paranormal episode will be "Psychic Pets". 

I find the subject of pets and their seemingly sixth sense-type abilities, highly interesting.  I'm sure a lot of you do too.  So be sure to join us for that one.  I will likely have it scheduled in our upcoming episodes later today.  The other October episode schedule is coming very soon.  It's already in my head.  I just hadn't made time to officially post

it on Blogtalk.

Well here's to hoping that all of you have a wonderful first day of Fall, and have a Tortie-rific Tuesday!  The weather's cool and pleasant, and Missy's ready to go and eat some grass now.  Life couldn't be better. 

Until next time,
This your host J, signing off................................................

Comments