Sunday Pre-Spooktacular

Happy Sunday, pet people!

My fingers and wrists hurt right now from typing so much.  I finally started the first entry for my non-pet related blog called, Girl October.  D and I have discussed on past shows that at some point we potentially wanted to do an additional radio show.  As of now, there is not a Girl October Blogtalk show yet.  But there is a new blog and Google Plus page.  Don't worry.  We are continuing with The Missy Show for all our pet lover, listeners.  The Missy Show is our baby and inspired by my baby--so it will always have a place in our hearts.  This is just to let you all be aware of an additional blog of ours if you would like to read it.  I won't describe it too much here.  I will just provide you guys a link if you want to find out more.

Keep tuning in to The Missy Show on Saturdays at 5pm, CT for all your fun and informative pet topics.  Be sure to join us this upcoming Saturday for a much lighter topic than this past weekend.  We'll be discussing, "Little Known Pet Holidays and Observances".  I think D and I will be learning right along with you all!  And don't forget, October marks the beginning of our Pet Spooktacular Series featuring episodes all consisting of animals and the paranormal and/or Halloween.

If you want to read the first Girl October blog entry, go here:
http://thegirloctober.blogspot.com/2014/09/girl-october.html

And to read any future entries, go here:
www.TheGirlOctober.blogspot.com

Peace out, Missians!




Comments