The Friggin Life of a Flea

Happy Missy Monday!

You know, I wasn't going to write a new post today since it's gotten so late, (although I have written one or two at night in the past, I'm fresher in the morning); but then I had this odd post title pop in my head.  I don't know what made me think of 'The Friggin Life of a Flea'.  It could have been the poet in me that just liked the way the words flowed.  Then again, it could also be because I had to apply Missy and Oreo's monthly flea treatment this past Saturday. 

The same picture I submitted on yesterday's post was taken like 10 minutes before they got ambushed by me and my niece.  I always need an assistant to help me apply the ointment to the backs of their necks so they won't run away.  Both of them were pretty well behaved this time, (which could have had to do with the fact they were both half asleep on top of the washer when we started the process).  They both did jump down and run off though within about a minute of having the treatments applied.  They always like to attempt to lick it off; thank goodness it's applied high enough where that's not possible.  So no friggin' fleas for the animals I love!  I think I'm gonna have to go home and turn that title into a poem. 

So I will do a repeat of yesterday's pic, so that you can experience Oreo and Missy--pre-flea treatment.  And who knows--maybe a poem about a flea and his friggin' life may appear at a later time.  Until next time, catch up on some past episodes of The Missy Show and check out our other pages:

blogtalkradio.com/shesatortie
twitter.com/missyshow
facebook.com/missy.show44

And we're also on Google Plus, Pinterest, and Tumblr, and iTunes.  Who knows where we'll be next?

Your host J,
signing off.


Comments