Tortie Tuesdays With Missy

Happy Tortie Tuesday, Missians!

Here's to hoping that this Tuesday morning finds all of you well.  I wish that I could say I feel my best this morning, but alas it feels as though I am trying to catch what's been going around.  I've been hitting the Nyquil and Alka-Seltzer pretty hard in an attempt to head off the symptoms.  We'll see if I succeed.

We may end up doing a Friday night show this week, due to some scheduling conflicts that may arise on Saturday.  I already know that a Friday night show is like doing a show and having it fall off into an abyss.  We tried it once, and the ratings sucked.  Guess everyone was out getting their party on, or on the opposite extreme--decided to turn in early that night.  So if we do have a Friday night show this week, we'll upload the Friday show and still run it at our usual time of 5PM, CT on Saturday.   So feel free to not adjust your plans on our account;  you can still tune in at the normal time.  We'll keep you posted either way. 

This week's show topic will be focusing on animal abuse.  I know.  It's pretty heavy.  But somebody has to talk about it.  Why not us?  It's not pleasant.  We might get angry.  We might tear up during our research, but we're a pet show--it comes with the territory.  But we'll all go for the ride together.

For those of you who are off today, why not catch up on past Missy Show episodes?  It could only make your Tuesday more Tortie-rific!

blogtalkradio.com/shesatortie

Until next time.............................
Enjoy your Tuesday, people!



Comments