Another Whiskery Wednesday With Missy the Tortie Cat

Happy Whiskery Wednesday, Missians!

I hope everyone is having a great morning so far.  We've gotten some new ideas for our November shows, so now it's just about making the time to schedule them on Blogtalk, (procrastination sucks).  I already have the outline done for two of them--three more to go!  I was thinking we'd only have four Saturdays in November, but I just looked at my calendar and noticed that we'll have five.  But that's okay.  We'll make the 5th episode a fun post-Thanksgiving episode.

Remember that October is Adopt a Shelter Dog Month and it's also Adopt any dog Month.  These are some of the other pet holidays in the month of October:

  • National Pet Wellness Month
  • National Pit Bull Awareness Month
  • National Service Dog Month
  • Wishbones for Pets Month

  • And here are some of the remaining pet holidays for October:

  • National Pit Bull Awareness Day - October 27
  • National Cat Day - October 29

  • Information courtesy of  http://www.holidays-and-observances.com/pet-holidays.html.

    Check out the above site for additional animal holidays that are listed separately from the pet days.

    Well that's all for today.  If time allows, I may do an evening edition if I'm able to go ahead and get some of the shows officially scheduled on Blogtalk.  If not, I'll see you on Fursday!

    This is your host J,
    signing off...................................................

    Comments