Cryptids

Greetings, Missians!

I hope you guys enjoyed today's show.  Since we were back to the 30 minute format for this episode, there was a lot we couldn't fit in; but as usual we made sure to put some links up on Facebook.  Today's show featured one of my favorite topics--Cryptids!!!!!  For those of you who are unfamiliar with the term, cryptids are creatures such as The Jersey Devil, Mothman, Bigfoot or The Loch-ness Monster, who have been reportedly spotted by many people, but have never officially been proven to exist by the scientific community (I'm feeling as though I've already explained this in last week's blog or a prior one--sorry if I'm repeating myself).

If you're interested in cryptids, you might want to check out shows like "Monsters and Mysteries in America" and "Lost Tapes".  We also briefly discussed misunderstood animals.  Unfortunately, we only got to talk about The Vampire Bat.  I had so many others in mind to also discuss.  But that's what second and third parts to shows are for, (so stay tuned). 

Don't forget to join us next week as we discuss Halloween safety tips and costume ideas for your pet.  I think I'm going to hang this entry up, as I can't quite seem to get my thoughts to flow the way I'd like them to.  Ah, the joys of writer's block.........................

Thank you guys once again for listening!  If you missed today's show, click here to check it out in the archives:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/shesatortie/2014/10/18/misunderstood-animals-cryptids-and-other-creepy-creatures

And check out our Facebook links here:
www.facebook.com/missy.show44

I've been kind of sleep deprived the past two nights--think I'm going to turn in and start fresh tomorrow. 
This is your host J,
signing off......................................................

Comments