Hellhounds

Happy Frisky Friday, Missians!

This has been a kind of freaky Friday for me.  Right before and during my lunch break, I found myself feeling annoyed with some of the things going on around me.  After my lunch break, things got interesting in a non-annoying type way--but none-the-less, interesting; but I'm happy to report that things ended on a pleasant note.  So I've found myself sitting here, ready to start my three day weekend, and ready for my garden tub, some good food, and something good to watch on tv (or perhaps a movie).

I guess you're wondering why I named this entry, "Hellhounds".  I named it this because I needed a break from the oddness that has been my day; so I've dived into a different type of oddness to do a little research for tomorrow's show.  Hellhounds will be one of the topics (along with some other weird creatures that either I, a family member, or The Cat Whisperer have encountered). By the way, I have never encountered a hellhound and nor do I want to; I'm also not saying I believe in them.  I just thought it would be a cool topic of discussion for one of our Pet Spooktacular shows.  At any rate, researching hellhounds provided a nice distraction from the day's events.  Thank you, Google.

PS,
I didn't mean to leave D, out.  She just may have a creepy animal story to tell herself.  Stay tuned.

See you guys tomorrow at 5pm, Central.  Look for the post-show blog entry at some point tomorrow evening.  Enjoy your Friday, people.

This is your host J,
signing off.............................................................................................

www.blogtalkradio.com/shesatortie


Comments