Warm Whiskers Wednesday, People!

Top of the morning to ya, Missians!

Hope you all are having a great start to your Wednesday morning.  Sorry I've been out of pocket lately; I had to go out of town for work-related training, but now I'm back!  Be sure to check out this Saturday's show, "Turkeys as Pets".  We'll be back on at our regular time of 5:00pm Central.  We thought we'd like to give everyone a different perspective on turkeys, rather than the usual one that prevails this time of year; so be prepared a fun and informative show this week!

Missy hasn't been enjoying the cold weather very much.  She still wants to go outside as often as usual, but once the cold air hits her, she's right back inside after a few seconds.  So needless to say, she's been spending a lot of time curled up in, what D likes to call, "the meatloaf pose".  Don't worry, Missy, we're in the south--it'll be 75 degrees again before you know it. 

I promise to go ahead and get some of the December episodes scheduled this week (or at least one of them).  I've got a lot of prep work to do at the house for the holidays, but I will find time to fit in my Missy Show duties as well.

Well, here's to wishing everyone a warm, whiskery Wednesday! 
This is your host J,
signing off..............................................................

Missy's in the holiday spirit.

Comments