A December Whiskers Wednesday

Good morning, Missians!

I know it's been awhile since you all have last heard from me.  Sorry about the absence.  I got a little caught up in all the holiday hustle and bustle--plus things at my job have gotten a bit tighter in some areas--so I have to grab a free moment where I can.  But I am here today.  And it is a new month!  Yay, Christmas time!  But before I get off into December stuff, I just wanted to say that  I hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  Mine and Missy's were good.  Missy spent most of the time chilling out in a laundry basket catching some z's.  I didn't overeat (but neither did I under-eat).  All my new recipes didn't go as I'd hoped they would.  But hey, I tried. I had fun with my family nonetheless.

In Missy Show news, we have two shows scheduled so far for December.  I wanted to have them all scheduled by now, but I didn't manage my time better (as usual)--so that didn't happen, (but it will be happening soon).  This Saturday's show is about holiday safety tips for your furry family members.  The next Saturday's show (December 13th), will be all about reindeer.  Unlike the turkey show, it won't be about reindeer as pets--although, I did find some info about that too.  This show is just dedicated to the most famous Christmas animal around. It's sort of a reindeer primer show.  So make sure you tune in for that one; it should be fun.

As soon as I get the other two shows for December scheduled on Blogtalk Radio, I will post them on here too.  Here are the links for show descriptions for the two December shows we already have scheduled: 

"Holiday Pet Safety Tips":  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/shesatortie/2014/12/06/holiday-pet-safety-tips-the-holly-jolly-safety-episode

"All About Reindeer":  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/shesatortie/2014/12/13/all-about-reindeer-the-christmas-animals-show

Until next time, pet friends, have a wonderful whiskers Wednesday!
This is your host J,
signing off...........................................................................

Comments