Another Frisky Friday (Pre-Christmas Edition)

Happy Frisky Friday, Missians!

Well we've made it to the end of another work week.  Yay!  Hopefully most of you have already read my entry from last night regarding whether or not I could upload an older episode for tomorrow.  If you haven't, then let me just tell you that it wouldn't work.  Awww.  I know.  I was disappointed too, because I still wanted something to play for you all.  But just check out last night's entry for links on how to listen to our older shows.

Sorry I've left our YouTube page on hold for so long.  Making slide shows and uploading the episodes onto YouTube is a surprisingly slow process.  I didn't realize it took so long to get a single episode uploaded!  So far all we still have is our "Pets and The Paranormal" episode on our YouTube channel.  My goal is to try to get at least one or two more on there while I'm out for Christmas break (but that won't be until next week).  But who knows, I might get productive and be able to do something sooner.  Fingers crossed.

At any rate, here's to wishing all you pet lovers and your pets, a very Frisky Friday, (which translates to Jelly Belly Friday)!

Missy sends:  Love, hugs, kisses!

This is your host J,
signing off....................................................................





Comments