Christmas Break

Good morning, Missians!

I hope today finds everyone well and in a good space.  I'm working to be in a good mental space right now, myself; buy hey, that tends to be the Monday morning mentality.  Mondays aren't the easiest days to deal with.  But we're going with it!  Thanks again to all of you who tuned in to this past Saturday's show, "All About Reindeer".  D and I had loads of fun and we hope you did too.  If you missed it, you can check it out in the archives at blogtalkradio.com/shesatortie.  There are also links to some of the information we utilized on our Facebook page: facebook.com/missy.show44

In Saturday's episode, I announced that The Missy Show would be taking a two week hiatus, and would return in January with all new episodes.  I know originally I said there would be episodes going all the way through December, but we decided to take a break so that we could get our creative juices flowing, and come back better than ever for 2015.  The show I had scheduled for this Saturday, "Winter Pet Care" will air on January 3rd instead.  I still haven't decided if I will play some of our older episodes in our 5pm time slot during the two weeks we're off.  I likely will, (if myself, Blogtalk Radio, and my computer, can all get on the same page).

We will still be sending out tweets and will remain active on our Facebook page, so hopefully you shouldn't feel too lonely until we come back.  I've gotten a lot of my wrapping done, so I should also be able to come on here and do a few blog entries while we're on hiatus.  Once I decide if I will be airing older episodes this Saturday and next Saturday, I will let you guys know (via Twitter, Facebook, or on here).

Here's to wishing everyone a very Missy Monday! Hang in there!  Friday will return.

This is your host J,
signing off......................................................................

Comments