December Missy Mondays

Good morning, Missians!

I hope everyone has had an awesome weekend!  Thanks again for all of you who tuned into Saturday's show, "Holiday Pet Safety Tips".  If you missed it, you can always listen in the archives at blogtalkradio.com/shesatortie.  We also posted information from Saturday's show on our Facebook page at:  facebook.com/missy.show44.  Make sure to check it out.  You might learn something that could save your pet's life or at the least, keep them from becoming ill.

This Saturday's show will be a fun episode.  It's going to be all about reindeer.  So if you've ever wanted to know more about these majestic creatures, be sure to tune in to Saturday's show.  I get the feeling we'll be finding out some interesting information.  Still working on the next two topics for December. 

I have to post some up to date, Missy holiday pics.  I've already tweeted some older ones from a few years ago, (www.twitter.com/missyshow).  I will also post some on our Facebook page.  Christmas decorations pics to come, also--seven trees worth of pics.  I had a much better blog post in mind for today, but trying to compose them at work tends to block my creativity.  So I think I will just start again tomorrow.  Here's to wishing all our listeners and readers a very Missy Monday.  Until next time,

This is your host J...................................
signing off.


Comments