Here's The Deal.........

Hey there Missians!

It's been awhile since I've done a night time blog entry, but I promised that I would let everyone know if I was able to upload an older episode to play for you guys this Saturday.  Unfortunately, since I don't have premium service with Blogtalk Radio right now, I wasn't able to do it.  So there won't be any shows playing in our absence; but remember that you can listen to old shows anytime by going to our Blogtalk page and checking out the archives.  Here's the link:

www.blogtalkradio.com/shesatortie

You can also check out any of our episodes on iTunes here:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-missy-show/id878773503?mt=2&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

And don't forget about us Facebook and Twitter:
www.facebook.com/missy.show44
www.twitter.com/missyshow

D and I love and miss you guys already--and it hasn't even been a week yet!  Remember, we'll still be tweeting and on Facebook; and I'll still be putting out blog entries.  So don't get too comfortable without us!!!

Here's a preview to the description for our January 3rd episode:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/shesatortie/2015/01/03/winter-pet-care-the-warm-and-snuggly-episode

Okay, now back to your regularly scheduled Thursday night!!!
ABC-ya!





Comments