It's Christmas Eve!

Good morning, Missians!

It's finally Christmas Eve!  Hopefully most of you are not at work as I am, and you're still in a warm bed with your furry family members; or maybe you have begun your holiday cooking.  I will start all of my festivities when I get home this afternoon.  My co-host, D (the other half of The Missy Show), is home today and already in "baking" mode.  I posted a pic of one of her cakes on Twitter yesterday.
Speaking of Twitter, I enjoyed conversing with some of you guys on there yesterday afternoon.  If things are slow here (which I hope they are), I'll try to send out some more holiday tweets.

We here at The Missy Show just want to once again say that we appreciate all of your support and hope that everyone has a warm, wonderful, and blessed Christmas.  Missy, D, and myself love you all! 

Happy Holidays!

PS,
Don't forget to take care of your furry family members.  Keep human foods and drinks out of reach; keep pets out of the cold; and provide them a "safe" room where they can relax if too much holiday company overwhelms them.

One of D's cakes

 


Comments