Missy Monday Morn'

Happy Missy Monday, pet lovers!

I hope all of you are having a great Monday so far.  I just wanted to let you know that last night, I did work on getting another one of our shows put on YouTube--but I wasn't able to complete it.  I hate the fact that YouTube won't just accept audio.  That forces you to try to add pictures through Movie Maker or something.  In case I've never said this before, I am not technologically savvy.  Creating a video with sound and pictures may be super easy for most of you, but it takes me a while to catch on to stuff like that, (though I am determined to master it).

Even though I was unsuccessful with "Project YouTube", I was able to put an older episode onto our Facebook and Twitter pages.  If you haven't been on either page in a while, you might want to go on and check out "Non-Traditional Pets".  It aired back in April.  I will try with Movie Maker again tonight, (because I really would like to get our YouTube page up and running).  Until that happens, I will still post some of our "Oldie but Goodie" episodes to keep you all company until we return in January.

Missy, D, and I all wish everyone a Happy Holiday Season.  I will likely get in at least one more entry before Christmas.  So until then, be safe and be good.  You wouldn't want to wind up on the naughty list!!!!!!

This is your host J,
signing off............................................................................... 

Comments