One More Week!

Good morning pet lovers!

Well we only have one more week until the big day!  Hopefully everyone is nearly done with all their Christmas shopping.  I can happily report that I have all but about 3 minor things left to pick up.  Missy's gifts have already been purchased, (as well as Bopper's and Oreo's).  I won't say what her main gift is yet, (I want it to be a surprise for her--so we'll talk about that after she receives it). 

My mom's cat, Oreo celebrated her 1 year birthday yesterday.  So everyone be sure to send some post-birthday love out to Oreo!  Happy Belated Birthday Oreo!!

I'm trying to decide which episode I'd like to upload for you guys for this Saturday while we're on hiatus.  I think I have it narrowed down to a few ideas.  That's one of my projects for when I get home this evening.  Hopefully I will be able to get it uploaded with no issues.  I will do another blog entry tomorrow or later on tonight letting you know which episode and how it went.

Be sure to remember holiday pet safety during this time of year.  If you're having company over, keep unattended plates of food or alcoholic beverages out of the reach of your pets.  Also be careful with glass ornaments.  If one gets broken, and pieces are left behind, these could be harmful to your pet.  For more holiday safety tips, go back to the archives and listen to our "Holiday Pet Safety Tips" episode.
www.blogtalkradio.com/shesatortie

Alright, another work day calls.  So for now, I bid you all, adieu.  May everyone have an awesome, "Fursday"!  And remember to be careful and stay safe this holiday season!  Kiss all the furry babies for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is your host J,
signing off...............................................................................

Oreo turned a year old yesterday.

Comments