Another Frisky Friday (Part 108)

Good morning, Missians!

Sorry it's been awhile since I've checked in with you guys.  I hope all has been going well for everyone this week.  Since this will be a three day weekend, D & I are hoping to get a think tank session going to come up with new show ideas.  So stay tuned. 

Be sure to tune in to tomorrow's episode, "Puppy Mills-The Truth You Didn't Know".  It's another one of our serious episodes, but it's definitely important to get the word out so that we can help more animals in these situations (or help them to never be in this situation).

Side bar:  I've been trying to post this entry since 8am, but the duties of my 9 to 5 have been so distracting, I haven't had much success.  So rather than continue in a scattered fashion, I'll end this entry by saying, I hope everyone has a very Frisky Friday and an awesome weekend overall.  I'll get a better blog entry out for you guys tomorrow!  I promise.  We'll also get some Facebook and Twitter stuff going for you too.

This is your host J,
signing off................................................................................................





Comments