Missy the Kitty Credit Card Thief

Happy Fursday, Missians!

We here at The Missy Show, hope all of you are having a wonderful Fursday so far.  Many of you are probably wondering what's up with today's blog entry title (I would feel the same way if I didn't already know).  Today's blog is inspired by a memory I had of Missy when she was a wee kitten--a wee, credit card stealing kitten!  When Missy was a baby, she had her own room, (she had access to all the rooms, but this guest bedroom was considered her personal room).  Before we got Missy, my husband would lay his wallet, keys, and other personal items on the bed in that bedroom; after we got Missy, he still continued this tradition. 

Over time, my husband started to notice that some of his credit cards had gone Missing along with some change he'd left on the bed.  We were the only ones who lived there, so at first he assumed that I'd moved his things.  After I denied it, he was left scratching his head, wondering what was going on.  After a couple of days of certain things disappearing, my husband decided to look under the bed, only to discover two of his credit cards, the coins, and some other personal items were under there on the floor.  It turned out that Missy was knocking his credit cards and these other items onto the floor and then taking them under the bed to be her toys.

Needless to say, we both got a kick out of finding out our kitten was a little thief (and were relieved that we had no ghosts interested in charging up our credit cards).  Not really sure why I felt the need to share that story; I guess I just wanted to share one of Missy's many wacky kitten moments--plus I thought it was the cutest thing.  Stay tuned for more.  LOL.

On another note, we've scheduled two new episodes for this Saturday and the next one:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/shesatortie/2015/03/21/mental-illness-in-animals-does-it-exist

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/shesatortie/2015/03/28/animal-entertainment-harmless-or-cruel

Be sure to join us this Saturday!  Here's a picture of bad Missy as a baby (in innocent sleepy mode):

 
 

 
 
 
 

Comments