Wildout Whiskers Wednesday With Missy!

Happy Whiskers Wednesday, Missians!

I want to start off by apologizing for having to cancel this past Saturday's show.  My co-host D, had a family emergency late Saturday evening, so we weren't able to do our special 10pm show.  "Mental Illness in Animals: Does it Exist?" will air this Saturday, March 28th at our regular time of 5pm Central.  I also want to apologize for not putting a blog entry out sooner to let you guys know what was going on.  I intended to do one this past Sunday, but got sidetracked with some family stuff of my own--and of course once the work week started, things got even crazier.  But here I am now.  Better late than never! 

Just as a reminder to those of you who may be new to our blog, these are some other platforms you can find us on:

www.facebook.com/missy.show44

www.twitter.com/missyshow

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-missy-show/id878773503?mt=2&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

More to come later......

Until then, have a wonderful Whiskers Wednesday!



Comments