Another Furball Friday

Good morning, Missians!

I hope everyone is having a great Friday so far.  I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm still researching the best place for our Missy Show group.  I'm thinking I may just have it on Google since my blog is through them; but still not totally sure.  I haven't thoroughly looked at any other platforms yet.  I really like the Yahoo group environment (from past experience), but I still wanted to explore other options.

I also wanted to put you guys on alert that there may be another change in show day/time.  D has let me know that she may have something to attend to tomorrow, but she will let me know for sure by tonight or early tomorrow.  I will let you guys know something as soon as I do. We want you to know that we apologize for any inconvenience it causes you guys when we have to move the show day or time around.  We've just had a lot unexpected things coming up lately, (sickness, family emergencies, and/or other events)--so we really appreciate your patience.  Be sure to check our Twitter and Facebook pages tonight or tomorrow for any updates.

www.facebook.com/missy.show44

www.twitter.com/missyshow

If we end up not airing tomorrow, we will either go on next Saturday or move it to another day next week, (or maybe even later tomorrow night).  Okay, I'll let everyone get back to their Friday.  Hope everyone has an awesome day and weekend!  Until next time.................................

This is your host J,
signing off....................................................................

Comments