Dog Flu and Other Topics

Happy Wildout Whiskers Wednesday!

Just wanted to let you guys know that I've posted the description for this Saturday's episode on our Blog Talk Radio page.  This week we're going to be tackling the subject of the "dog flu" that's been going around.  If you want to know how to protect your dog or if your dog is at risk, be sure to check out Saturday's show.  Here is a link if you would like to give the description a read:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/shesatortie/2015/04/25/dog-flu-what-is-it-and-is-your-dog-at-risk

Also remember if you would ever like to call into the show live and add to the conversation, you may do so at 347-838-8313.  You can also choose to just listen to the show while we're live by going to our Blog Talk show page:

www.blogtalkradio.com/shesatortie

You can also listen to any of past shows in the archives at the above link as well.  I also wanted to announce that I'm ready to start a Missy Show Group, (we have one on Facebook, but it's not very active).  I just have to decide if I want to do it on Yahoo or some other platform.  I've had two past Yahoo Groups, so they are familiar to me, but I'm going to research some others.  In this group, members can interact with myself and D and also discuss past show topics or animal topics in general.  I'm really excited about this and will make a decision soon on where I will start it.  I will keep you guys posted! 

PS, I will also work hard at opening the chat room when we're on air.  It's just hard to moderate that while focusing on the show too, but we'll work on it and definitely try to keep it open for awhile after the show to interact with you guys.

Once again, we love you all and deeply appreciate your support!  Much love to our US and international fans.  Until next time, this is your host J,
signing off.................................................................

Maggie

Comments