Here Pretty Kitties

Happy Fursday night, Missians! 

I know it's been awhile since I've put out a night edition of Missy's Blog, so here you go!  I hope everyone had a great day at work and play.  Missy's currently lounging and chilling out in "the meatloaf pose".  All cat owners should already know what the meatloaf pose is, (for those who don't, it's where they fold their front legs beneath them and they're lying on top of their back legs--and their body looks loaf shaped). 

While I was watching a little TV, I started thinking about Oreo and her wee ones, and my mind started focusing on the awesomeness of kittens, (puppies are awesome too--but that's for another post).  Kittens are so cute!  They're like the best things ever, (second only to adult cats).  Can you tell I'm a cat person?  So where is this going you ask?  It's leading to some cute kitten pictures--that's where!  I miss Missy being a tiny little furball, but I love her even more now.

So to quench my kitten fix, here are some pictures of Oreo's brood, mixed in with some Missy baby pics.  For those of you familiar with my blog, you've probably already seen these pics, (if so, bare with me until I can take some new ones).  For those of you who haven't.....enjoy!
Oreo Jr.
Marshmellow
Chilling with Mama Oreo
Oreo and Company
Missy (a few weeks old)


Furball 1 (Formerly Marshmellow)
Carpet Play






 

Comments