Show Cancellation

Happy Saturday, pet lovers!

Hopefully you guys checked our Twitter or Facebook pages this morning and were aware that we, indeed had to cancel today's scheduled episode, "Dog Flu".  D had something come up that prevented her from being available for the show.  We're sorry, and hate to disappoint you guys.  But the show will return next Saturday, May 2nd at our normal time of 5pm Central.

I will likely be present on Twitter and Facebook later tonight so feel free to tweet me or post on our Facebook page.  I'll also continue with my research for The Missy Show group page.  I haven't forgotten about adding more of our past shows to our YouTube page.  I just got frustrated with Windows Movie Maker and never attempted to put more on there since last time.  So far, "Pets and the Paranormal" is still the only show "successfully" uploaded.  If you want to check it out on YouTube, here is the link:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl1mbmPuMS8

Okay.  Once again, sorry we had to cancel, and thanks for your support.  We love you guys.  If I get the group set up today, I will post again and let you all know.  Hope your Saturday's less rainy than mine.  Oh well, guess that just means I can relax and do my research while listening to the rain.  Turn lemons into lemonade, I say.

This is your host J,
signing off....................................................



Comments