Tea Time Tortie Tuesdays With Missy

Good morning, Missians!

First things first.  I want to apologize that I had to cancel another show this past Saturday, but for lack of a better phrase, I was as "sick as a dog" (no offense to my doggie friends out there).  I woke up early Saturday morning around 4am, feeling awful.  I figured that since I still had 13 hours until show time, that I'd have plenty of time to feel better--boy was I wrong.  With the exception of about an hour or so where I managed to drift off to sleep, I was in a lot of pain and nauseous the whole day.  I hated to have to cancel another show, but I don't think you guys would have wanted to hear me up-chucking on air.  LOL.

The episode that was scheduled for April 4th will air this Saturday, April 11th at our normal time of 5pm Central.  The subject will be "Animal Entertainment:  Harmless or Cruel".  Be sure to share your thoughts with us on this topic on our Facebook page or tweet us on Twitter:

www.facebook.com/missy.show44
www.twitter.com/missyshow

Missy wishes everyone a tea time Tortie Tuesday, (and of course being a kitty, Missy likes milk in her tea).  This time, I will get some more blog entries out before our episode Saturday.  Everyone wish me some 'feel better' vibes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Until next time, this is your host J,
signing off..........................................................................


Comments