Furry Fridays With Missy, Featuring a New Kitty

Happy Furry Friday, Missians!

I hope everyone is having a great morning so far.  Just wanted to remind you all that tomorrow will be the second part to our "Special Needs Pets" episode.  Assuming D and I don't have any more long winded shopping excursions, we will be on at our normal time of 5pm Central.  I'm still putting together our June 27th show, and we will take a break on Saturday July 4th to enjoy the holiday. 

We should be back the Saturday after the 4th, (D. may have something going on one of the Saturday's in July, so I will have to let you guys know for sure).  So until then, enjoy this cute and frisky little guy who's part of a sibling duo.  Not exactly sure what my niece named this little fellow.  I'll post the name and more about him when I find out. 

Until next time, this is your host J,
signing off....................................................................

Enjoy!

My niece's kitten

Comments