We Shall Return

Happy Saturday, Missians!

I'm sorry to report that we had to reschedule today's episode about Pet Disaster Preparedness.  We had some unexpected business we had to handled, (I promise no shopping involved, this time).  I always feel crappy when we're scheduled to go on, but can't.  But just know that we will definitely bring you today's cancelled show in two weeks.  We were going to take off next Saturday anyway due to The Fourth of July--but had no idea, we wouldn't be on today.  So we're super sorry about that.  We greatly love and appreciate all our listeners, and hope to receive your continued support.

There will be more "Cutie Pa-Tootie pet pics to come.  We hope you enjoyed seeing Cupcake.  I have to post some of her brother, Babar next.  He will get posted this upcoming week.  I also would like to see if D can find some pictures of Boomer we can post.  For those who listen to us frequently, you've probably heard D talk about her beloved dog Boomer who passed away on my birthday in 2012.  We love and miss you Boomie!  We know you're taking good care of Bobbie, (my mom's 20 year old, blind tabby, who passed away a month ago).

Here's to hoping you all have a great remainder of your weekends!  Until next time, here's Cupcake again:

 
 
 
 

Comments