Blog Talk and Missy

Happy Shoebox Sunday, Missians!



This will be a short one.  Just wanted to give you guys an update on the scheduling of next week's show.  For some reason, the Blog Talk Radio site keeps saying that they are "processing my audio file" whenever I try to go in and schedule another airing of "Dealing With the Loss of a Pet".  I tried twice last night and once this morning.  Every time I click the "Broadcast" button under the "Create" menu, it kicks me back out to the main screen showing me my total listens for the past 30 days.  Go figure. 

I will try again later tonight, and if it doesn't work, once again in the morning.  If I still can't get it going, I'll have to call them to see what's up.  I wasn't even able to listen at our episode last night from the Blog Talk site, but I was able to download it on iTunes, (I just listened to the intro).  Here is the link to iTunes to check out yesterday's short episode, if you want to listen:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/handling-loss-pet-pet-grief/id878773503?i=347422235&mt=2

As stated yesterday, this episode doesn't get deep into the subject of pet grief because we didn't know it was just scheduled for 15 minutes at first. It only goes as far as D discussing the loss of Boomer.

Okay, Missians, enjoy the rest of your Sunday.  We'll get things back on track soon!
This is your host J,
signing off............................................................

Comments