Furball Fabulosity Featuring Missy the Tortie Cat

Happy Furball Friday, Missians!

Yay!  We finally made it to the end of the work week.  That puts us one day closer to this week's Missy Show episode.  Remember tomorrow will be the full episode of "Dealing With the Loss of a Pet".  Last Saturday, we had a mishap, where the show was scheduled for just 15 minutes instead of the normal 30, (but I didn't realize it until we had like only 5 minutes left).  Because I was unable to fix the issue once the show was rolling, I decided to do the show over the next week, (which will be tomorrow's episode).  We'd only gotten to D telling her experiences with losing Boomer, so we'll pick up from there and proceed.

I'm still working on the schedule for August, so I will be posting those coming up soon.  I was potentially thinking of going with a particular theme for the whole month like we did last year in October, but not sure yet.  D and I are still kicking around some ideas.  If there are any topics that you all would like us to discuss, feel free to leave us a comment on this blog, tweet us, or friend us on Facebook and leave a comment there.

Once again, thanks for all your support.  We couldn't do this without you.  We know we've been talking about bringing some changes, but have yet to deliver anything major.  Please be patient with us.  Sometimes the nine to fives get in the way, (on top of writing books), but just know we're still working on things.  I know our YouTube channel and chat group has been seemingly abandoned, but I am going to start back working on those too.  I just hate trying to understand Windows Movie Maker!  But I will get it together. 

Until tomorrow,
This is your host J,
signing off..........................................................................................

Washer nap
Bright eyed Missy
Babar knocked out

Comments