Saturday's Show

Happy Monday, Missians!

I hope all of you were able to tune in to this past Saturday's show.  I didn't notice until later Saturday night that something was going on with Blog Talk again.  When I tried to go in to schedule another episode, it was saying it was still processing the one we'd just done live.  Also it wouldn't allow me to listen to the one we'd just done.  This was the same issue we were having last weekend.  I think the issue is resolved now because I have noticed that we've had some listeners.  I also notice people are still listening to the half episode from two Saturday's ago.  Just remember that we do have a complete 30 minute show that is now available to listen to.

I was working on the YouTube channel for The Missy Show this weekend.  I'm going to include a link to my Girl October blog where I talk about how that went:

http://thegirloctober.blogspot.com/2015/07/weekend-recap.html

I got further with Movie Maker than I ever have before, but ran into uploading issues.  But if you read the above link, you'll see more about that.

Just wanted to say hello to all our listeners and readers, and wish you a Mondo Missy Monday!
I will get the next episode scheduled as soon as I can, and will let you guys know when.

This is your host J,
signing off........................................................

Baby Missy

Comments