Success!

Happy Caturday, Missians!

I just wanted to put out this quick blog entry regarding today's episode, "Losing a Pet".  Thank goodness we didn't have any timing issues today.  This episode was our normal 30 minute length, (so no surprise panic attacks in the middle of the show from realizing it was only set to 15 minutes).  You can check it out here:

We had quite a few listeners who tuned in to last week's shorter show.  Since that one was incomplete, be sure to take time to listen to today's show to get more information.  I already posted links from information used in today's show on last Saturday's blog entry. 

I also started playing around on YouTube again trying to get more videos added to The Missy Show channel.  Still no luck yet, other than "Pets and the Paranormal" (which I was able to upload to my other channel).  I'm trying to get "Spider Goats" uploaded next as a test.  Once I can get at least one more added, I don't think it will be so bad.  I'm looking for alternative routes other than Windows Movie maker.  I'm so technologically impaired; but I'll get there.

Thanks again guys for your listenership
Have a Super Missy Saturday!


Comments