F is for Furball Friday

Happy Furball Friday, Missians!

Just wanted to give you guys an update regarding the chat room.  It appears that you have to have an account with Blog Talk Radio in order to enter the chat room; and based on what I've researched so far, it looks like we can only have it open where you guys can participate, when we're on live, (even though I have gone on there when we're not live and opened the chat room before, but maybe there's no way for y'all to come on that way). 

I may have to contact Blog Talk customer service to see if we can do it without being live.  I've also researched other chat rooms we can try, but they all seem a bit sleazy. Every five minutes it's like someone was trying to pick me up, and I was just testing the atmosphere.  LOL.  So stay tuned on that.

I also wanted to remind everyone of tomorrow's show, "Pet Beach Etiquette".  If you've ever considered taking your pet to the beach, but don't quite know what to expect, be sure to check out this episode.  We air at our normal time of 5pm Central.  Okay, here's to wishing everyone an awesome Furball Friday--Missy Style!

Until next time,

This is your host J,
signing off...................................................

Comments