Paranormal Pet Friday, Plus trivia








Happy Paranormal Pet Friday!  Yes, I know, we're not out of August yet, and here I am posting a paranormal pet blog entry.  Really, this was a draft from when I posted our YouTube video of Pets and the Paranormal onto Blogger.  I was really just testing something and didn't necessarily plan on making this public; but then I thought, why not?  I know most of my faithful listeners have already heard this one, but just in case you're new, you might want to have a listen.  Missy insists.




Before you get your listen on, you might want to wrap your brain around today's pet trivia question.  What is the most common pet in American households?  Ok.  Now get to using your noggin. 


Here's to wishing everyone an awesome Friday.  Don't forget to join us tomorrow for "When Pets Go Missing--What You Need To Do" at 5pm Central.  We'll also reveal the answer to today's pet question at the beginning of the show.  September episodes will be scheduled very soon.  Stay tuned!


This is your host J,
signing off..........................................





Comments