Pet Trivia

Happy Furball Friday, Missians!

I hope everyone's having a great Friday so far.  Sorry I haven't put out another Featured Pet blog entry.  This week has been sort of crazy.  I will get another Featured Pet entry out by tomorrow or either Sunday; but I didn't want to miss a Friday pet trivia post.  I would simply combine the two, but since I'm not at home while I compose this, it would take too much time.

Before I give out the pet trivia question, I want to remind everyone to check out tomorrow's episode, "What To Do if you Hit an Animal With Your Car" at 5pm Central.  Not a happy topic, but an important one, nonetheless.  Here's the link.

Okay, now onto today's pet trivia question, (it'll just be one today).

What is the fastest dog?

Think you know the answer?
If so, then hit us up on Facebook or tweet us on Twitter.

We will announce the answer on tomorrow's show.

Until next time,

Have a Fabulous Furball Friday!!!!!

Missy's Magical


Comments