Spoil Your Dog

Happy Tortie Tuesday, Missians!





Since I wasn't able to put out a blog entry yesterday, I missed out on telling you guys that August 10th was Spoil Your Dog Day.  So even though that day has come and gone, if you're the proud pet parent of a pooch, go ahead and spoil your buddy rotten today, (most of you probably do that everyday, anyway--as you should).  And tomorrow is World Elephant Day.  So if you're an elephant appreciator like D is, be sure recognize these majestic animals in some way tomorrow.



Once again, thanks for checking out this past Saturday's show, "Pet Beach Etiquette".  This upcoming Saturday will feature the topic of "Pet Pool Safety".  Those pet parents who have a pool or are thinking about getting one, need to check this one out.  I've also come up with the last show for August.  The topic will be, "When a Pet Goes Missing--What You Need To Do".  I haven't scheduled it officially on the Blog Talk site yet, but as soon as I do, I will go ahead and post a link to the show description.
 

PS, I've also put out an email to Blog Talk to find out if we can do chat when we're not live.

Here's to wishing everyone a Tortie-rific Tuesday! 


Until next time,
 


This is your host J,
signing off..............................................................................

Spoil your dog today!
Ready for pampering!

Comments