Happy Cat Month and National Guide Dogs Month!

Happy Wednesday, Missians!

I hope this morning finds everyone doing well.  I know I'm late on getting this Saturday's show scheduled, but I do have the show idea now.  This Saturday's show will be entitled, "Vet Visits:  How Often is Enough?".  I haven't officially scheduled it yet on Blog Talk Radio, but I will get it scheduled this evening. 

Let me say there is a chance that we may not have a show this Saturday, and the vet episode may instead be scheduled for September 12th.  Since this will be Labor Day Weekend, my hubby may be going out of town on Saturday to visit some family, and I may end up going with him.  For now, I will still tentatively schedule the episode for this Saturday, but I will know more by Friday evening or night.  Be assured, as soon as I know I will let you guys know via the blog, Twitter, and Facebook.

Until then, make sure that you celebrate and honor all the special kitties and guide dogs in your lives, this month; or even if you're not a pet parent, make sure to be kind to a cat or any dog this month, (being kind to animals everyday is very rewarding and makes you feel awesome).  Missy wishes everyone, a Wildout Whiskers Wednesday!

Cupcake

Miracle




Comments