October Pet Spooktacular 2015!

Good morning, Missians!

I hope everyone's having a Mondo Missy Monday so far.  Just wanted to let you all know that I've scheduled the next October Pet Spooktacular episode on our Blog Talk Radio Page.  It's entitled, "Black Cats and Halloween:  Protecting Your Cat--Plus Surrounding Mythology."  That one will air Saturday, October 10th.  Here is a link if you want to read the show description:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/shesatortie/2015/10/10/black-cats-and-halloween-protecting-your-cat-plus-surrounding-mythology
In this episode we'll explore some of the surrounding superstition and mythology involving black cats and make everyone aware of some the dangers they face during Halloween time.

This Saturday's episode will be "Favorite Fall Pet Memories".  This one will be light hearted, as D and I take a stroll down memory lane in remembering our favorite Boomer and Missy Fall memories.  We may even have some memories from other past pets such as Blackie and Bobby too.  So stay tuned.  Other Pet Spooktacular episodes will be scheduled soon.

Side note:  I forgot that Halloween will be on a Saturday.  My husband likes to put on a big production for Halloween, so D and I may either air the show earlier that day or opt to hold the last October episode on Friday, October 30th.  The people in our neighborhood start trick or treating shortly after our show time starts--plus I have a nephew and nieces who will likely want me to take them around the neighborhood too.  Needless to say, Halloween evening may be a bit too busy for our normal Saturday production.  But I'll let you guys know as soon as I can, (it'll likely just be put on the 30th).

Here's to wishing everyone a Happy Monday!  I'll see you guys later in the week!
Baby Missy

Comments